05 Oct Herbicide
For control of susceptible weeds and certain woody plants, including
invasive and noxious weeds, on rangeland, permanent grass pastures,
Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) acres, natural areas (such as wildlife
management areas, wildlife openings, wildlife habitats, recreation
areas, campgrounds, trailheads and trails), and grazed areas in and
around these sites.
- Broad spectrum mixture based on Dow AgroSciences aminopyralid chemistry
- Excellent activity on most noxious and invasive weeds, general broadleaf weeds and some woody species in pastures
- Wide window of application including use in the fall or autumn
- Soil residual for season-long control of germinating seeds or emerging seedlings of susceptible species
- Dry formulation
- General Use Product
- Essentially non-volatile
- No grazing or haying restrictions for any class of livestock, including lactating dairy cows, horses (including lactating mares) and meat animals prior to slaughter. However, label precautions do apply to forage treated with Chaparral and to manure from animals that have consumed treated forage within the last three days. Consult the label for full details.
- Labeled for use in riparian areas, seasonally dry wetlands and can be applied up to the water’s edge of areas such as ponds, streams, etc.