07 Oct Herbicide
Envoke® is a broad-spectrum herbicide that offers exceptional control of many troublesome weeds, including those often missed by glyphosate in RR cropping systems. This ALS-inhibitor travels through the shoots and roots of the plant to provide contact and residual control of weeds such as morningglory spp., sicklepod, nutsedge, hemp sesbania, cocklebur and many others.
- Provides broad-spectrum control of common, troublesome weeds
- Excellent pre-emergent residual control when applied in the fall/early winter
- Flexible application timing from mid-post through lay-by when applied in-season
- Offers low use rates and systemic activity
- Ideal weed resistance management product