Advanced Specialty Fertilizer Label
Advanced Liquid Fertilizer unties phosphorus and other elements in the soil that may have been previously unavailable.
When added or treated to commercial fertilizer – will increase efficiency, availability and reduce the commercial application by 25-50%.
Stimulates the plant to pull additional elements from the atmosphere such as nitrogen (in the N2 form), carbon, oxygen etc. This is done by increasing and stimulating the transporting agent/carrier that pulls in these elements.
Stimulates root development which promotes better utilization of nutrients and moisture.
Added drought resistance – partly because of the root development. However, these products also prompt the plant to store additional water.
Increases the transport and absorption of foliar nutrients.
Increases seed germination.
- Hay/Pasture: 1 qt/acre start up. Repeat monthly or 1 week after each cutting at 1 pint /acre
- Row Crops : 1 qt/acre start up. Repeat monthly at 1 pt /acre
- Make final application two weeks after last cutting to reduce winter stress and enhance spring vigor.
- Seed Starter : 1pt – 1 qt / acre
ADVANCED Liquid Fertilizer is an Organic Blend designed to release nutrients in the soil, enhance the absorption of applied nutrients and stimulate the plants efficiency in utilizing atmospheric nutrients. Can be used as a ‘Foliar’ or ‘Seed Starter’ application. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Proprietary Blend of Ascophyllum and Organic Acids Derived from Microbial Fermentation
- Nitrogen – Urea
- Soluble Potash (K20)
- Inert Ingredients
Net Contents: 2.5 gallons / 9.56 LitersNet Weight: 24 lbs / 10.9 kg
Grasshopper Fertilizer –Mount Vernon, Texas
Find your Local Dealer